Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Real Me



Greetings to all!!
                Every individual was molded in different ways. But before I allow you to scan some chapters of my life, first things first.
                I am Flordeliza Maestrado Nacaituna. A 3rd yr BSIT (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology) student of Central Mindanao University. Before my life here in this university I’ve passes through many obstacles about my studies and especially my family. A family is just like a computer program no matter how beautiful your design is, you’ll always encounter error during the scripting or coding process. Sometimes you’ll encounter debug during runtime. We were formed and molded by our parents to be a better person. They work like machines just to raise us and provide our necessities. As their daughter I really appreciate the entire thing they’ve done for us. Though people were not perfect I look up to them as a model in my own ways. At some point of time I did wish I could reformat my life and install another operating system and anti-virus which causes threats towards me so that all the pain will vanished. Before I believe I was the weakling of the family but I guess I have my own way of facing life and that was because of the new thing I learned with the help of the people that surrounds me. I realize no matter I restart my life virus will always infect my system because I let my weakness rule my life. I must become stronger just like my parent and with the help of the great anti- virus and best programmer of my life. Being in this institution I learned a lot that helps me in handling every challenge I met along my journey in this University. I know that there are a lot more trials and challenges that will come to my life but I believe I have the best anti-virus and with his guidance I know I can surpass everything and rich my goals in life. He’s always beside us in everything we do. He is like DSS that provides option and so with the result but we have Artificial Intelligence to decide in which way we wanted to be part of.
                Some misinterprets me and there’s a common reason it’s because of my facial expression and the way I act. But all of that was just a physical thing just look deep into me and you’ll found the real me. You can scan my real features and characteristics before judging me and that way I can prove myself you’ve got the wrong idea. I’m always open source to those who wants to view the coding of my personality and be friend with me. That all about who am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment